In addition, the State is requesting information concerning how the third party administration of the oil spill compensation fund will be managed, including:
· Any literature developed in preparation of the management of the oil spill fund and/or any literature developed regarding past funds which Feinberg has managed;
· The identity of the third party claims administrator and all sub-contractors selected, or the process by which the claims administrator will be selected.
· The timeframe for the takeover of the claims process by the third party administrator;
· How the National Pollution Fund Center or other federal agencies will oversee the process;
· Expected improvements in the claims process; and
· The level of transparency and participation that Louisiana will be granted in the claims process of the new oil spill compensation fund.