There are over 50 items to bid on including cakes baked by parents, grandparents, students and teachers of St. Michael School. There will also be several different items other than cakes being auctioned off tonight including sacks of crawfish, “Principal for a Day,” pepper jelly made by St. Michael’s very own Sister Elsie, ball boy for a night donated by Louie Cook and the Notre Dame Pioneers and several class parties.
Bidding starts at 6 p.m. and will end at 9 p.m.
The cake auction has been a great fundraiser for the athletic department and the money raised by the cake auction, in the past, has been used to buy new uniforms and equipment for all sports.
The school asks that you join them tonight to have some fun and support the athletic department.
Items available for auction tonight are:
1. Caramel brownies, donated Gina, Caroline, David and Felix Trisler.
2. Italian cream cake, donated Joyce Lalande and her granddaughter, Claire.
3. Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, donated Ms. Allison Gary.
4. Cinnamon roll cake, donated Jack Mire.
5. Chocolate fudge brownies, donated Ms. Courtney Elkins.
6. Pineapple upside down cake, donated Grady Faulk.
7. Chess bars pie, donated Clint, Ellen and Lucy Meche.
8. Kit-Kat cake, donated Dawn, Meghan and Hannah Guidry.
9. Homemade butted pound cake with lemon glaze, donated Tara and Julia Broussard.
10. Double layer rainbow cake, donated Jeanne Marie Maraist and Lindsey Trahan.
11. Pepper jelly, donated Sister Elsie.
12. Chocolate eclair cake, donated Jeremy Prevost.
13. Principal for the day, donated by Principal Myra Broussard.
14. Symphony brownies, donated Pam, Clay, Collin and Carson Kirsch.
15. Valentine cookie pops, donated Ms. Monica Guidry.
16. Butterfinger cake, donated Stacey and Sydney Lyons.
17. Chocolate sheet cake, donated Charlotte, Audrey and Sarah Leonards.
18. Carrot cake, donated Ms. Carolyn Patrick.
19. Pecan pralines, donated Mr. Greg Milton.
20. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing, donated Brandi, Scott and Matthew Lafleur.
21. Black forest brownies, donated Page Gray.
22. Cupcake, punch and ice cream party, donated by Ms. Debbie Dore and Ms. Cindy Haynes.
23. Homemade peanut fudge, donated Francis, Juliana Miller and Hayden and Ryley Adams.
24. Pineapple cake, donated Emily Lucas.
25. Chewy chocolate chip cookie bars, donated Jane, Thomas and Alex Stevens.
26. Notre Dame ball boy or girl, donated by Louis Cook and Notre Dame Pioneers.
27. Banana blueberry pies, donated Alex Gardiner.
28. Chocolate overload, donated Ryan, Michael, Mike and DeAnn Goss.
29. Two sacks of crawfish, donated by Jimbo and Cathy Hundley.
30. Carrot cake, donated Alexis and Luke LeBlanc.
31. Lemon bundt cake, Linda Lafleur and Matthew Lafleur.
32. Coke float and cookie party, donated by Ms. Jennifer Habetz.
33. Chocolate chip cupcakes with whipped cream cheese icing, donated Carey and Colin Lawson.
34. Cake pops, donated Cindy Haynes, Melissa and Cameron Fusilier and Amy and Grant Schneider.
35. “MawMaw Junes” chocolate birthday cake, donated Jason and Kim Casanova.
36. Very yummy Valentine cookies, donated Ashley and Brennan Goss and Sara Prevost.
37. Cookie cake and ice cream party, donated by Mrs. Caroline, Mrs. April and Mrs. Kelly.
38. German chocolate three-layer surprise, donated Mumsie and her grandchildren, Grace, Matthew and Sam Bernard and Julia and Christian Patin.
39. Red velvet cookies, donated Elizabeth and Lindsey Trahan.
40. Carrot cake, Lou Duhon and grandsons, Luke and Landon.
41. Caramel brownie delight, donated Ms. Millie Monceaux.
42. Oreo balls, donated Valerie Harson.
43. Chocolate turtles, donated Ms. Jessica and son, Joshua Hebert.
44. Granny’s strawberry shortcake supreme, donated Geraldine Devillier and Jadyn Devillier.
45. Milk chocolate bar cake, donated Ben, Brad and Sara Boulet.
46. Pineapple upside down cake, donated Sharon “Granny Bernard” Grace, Matthew and Sam Bernard.
47. Hershey lovers cake, donated William Prevost.
48. Cajun spice cake, donated Hilda Hargrave and great granddaughter, Jamie Hanks.
49. Giant Oreo cookie cake, donated Georgette Dugas and grandchildren, Jeremy and William Prevost.
50. White chocolate bread pudding, donated Mandy, Annsley and Brother Martin.
51. Pepper jelly, donated Sister Elsie.
52. Chess cake, donated Christine and Grace Vidrine.
53. Red velvet cupcakes, donated by Ms. Ashley Carlson.