Game 2 is set for 11 a.m. on Saturday. If the teams split the first two games, game 3 will be played Sunday at noon CT. All games of the Baton Rouge Super Regional will be televised live by ESPN2 and on www.espn3.com.
LSU (46-16), the No. 7 national seed, swept three games in the regional including two over Oregon State, 7-1 and 6-5 in 10 innings.
The Stony Brook Seawolves (50-12) came out of the loser's bracket in Coral Gables, Fla., to knock off Central Florida as the No. 4 seed in the region.
Stony Brook, the America East Conference champions, became the third No. 4 seed to advance to the Super Regional series (Missouri in 2006 and Fresno State in 2008). After losing to UCF, 9-8, in the winner's bracket, the Seawolves beat the Knights 12-5 on Sunday night and 10-6 on Monday.
Since the NCAA adopted the format in 1999, LSU is 5-0 in Super Regional series in Alex Box Stadium.
NCAA Super Regional Time Slots/Networks
All times Central
(7) LSU vs. Stony Brook - (Friday) 11 a.m., ESPN2; 11 a.m., ESPN2; Noon, ESPN2
(2) UCLA vs. TCU - (Friday) 8 p.m., ESPN; 8 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPN2
St. John's vs. Arizona - (Friday) 2 p.m., ESPN2; 2 p.m. ESPN2; 3 p.m. ESPN2
(3) Florida St. vs. Stanford - (Friday) 6 p.m., ESPN 2; 5 p.m., ESPN2; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(1) Florida vs. NC State - (Saturday) 1 p.m., ESPNU; Noon, ESPNU; Noon, ESPN2
(8) South Carolina vs. Oklahoma - (Saturday) 7 p.m., ESPNU 6 p.m., ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPN2
(5) Oregon vs. Kent State - (Saturday) 10 p.m. ESPN2; 9 p.m. ESPNU; 6 p.m. ESPNU
(4) Baylor vs. Arkansas - (Saturday) 4 p.m. ESPNU 3 p.m.; ESPNU; 3 p.m. ESPN2